UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Foreman, Asst, Professor 44 Post
Post Date : 14 October 2020
Vacancy for UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Foreman, Asst, Professor 44 Post. Applications are invited for the post of UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Foreman, Asst, Professor 44 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 12 October 2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 29 October 2020. Total number of vacancies are 44
Name of the post vacancy: UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Foreman, Asst, Professor 44 Post
Number of job vacancies : 44 Post
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2020
UPSC Foreman, Assistant, Assistant Professor Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 12 October 2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 29 October 2020.
- General/OBC/EWS male candidates application fee: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates application fee: Nil.
- Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor Pay Scale Offered Level-10 to Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (9300-34800 to 15600-39100).
|Age Limit for job|
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 45 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post UPSC 2020 Apply Foreman, Asst, Professor 44 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 12 October 2020. to 29 October 2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Foreman, Asst, Professor 44 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.