UPPCL Account Clerk Lekha Lipik Recruitment 2020
Post Date : 15 September 2020
Vacancy for UPPCL Account Clerk Lekha Lipik Recruitment 2020.UPPCL Account Clerk Lekha Lipik Recruitment 2020. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL has invited applications to the post of Lekha Lipik Account Clerk Vacancies 2020. Candidates who are interested in this job and have required qualifications can read the full notification to apply onine for the job.
Advt. Number - 06/2020
Name of the post vacancy: UPPCL Account Clerk Lekha Lipik Recruitment 2020
State of the vacancy : Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Post: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Account Clerk (Lekha Lipik)
- Application Begin Date :06-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online : 27-10-2020
- Last Date Fee Payment : 27-10-2020
- Exam Date : November Last Week 2020
- Admit Card Available : November 2020
- General / OBC : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 700/-
- PH Divyang: Rs. 0/-
- Candidates can pay their exam fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan
Eligibility for this vacancy
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com from any Recognized University in India.
- Computer Hindi Typing : 30 WPM
Age Limit For This Job Vacancy
as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum : 21 Years
- Maximum : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details Total : 102 Post
|Account Clerk Lekha Lipik
Some Useful Links
Link To Apply Online
Link To Download Notification
Link To Official Website
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post UPPCL Account Clerk Lekha Lipik 2020
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 06-10-2020 to 27-10-2020
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of UPPCL Account Clerk Lekha Lipik Recruitment 2020
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.