UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Uttarakhand Lecturer 571 Post
Post Date : 11 October 2020
Vacancy for UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Uttarakhand Lecturer 571 Post. Applications are invited for the post of UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Uttarakhand Lecturer 571 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 03/10/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 24/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 571
Name of the post vacancy: UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Uttarakhand Lecturer 571 Post
Number of job vacancies : 571 Post
State of the vacancy : Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Recruitment 2020
UKPSC Lecturer Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have a Master’s Degree with LT Diploma, B.ed Degree, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 03/10/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 24/10/2020.
- General/OBC/EWS Application Fee Rs.176.55/-.
- SC/ST Application Fee Rs.86.55/-.
- PH Application Fee Rs.26.55/-.
- Orphan Application Fee: Nil.
- UKPSC Lecturer Pay Scale Offered Level 8 Rs.47600-151100
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 21 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 42 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post UKPSC Lecturer 2020 Uttarakhand Lecturer 571 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 03/10/2020. to 24/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Uttarakhand Lecturer 571 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.