Tripura High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply JJA Group C 13 Post
Post Date : 22 September 2020
Vacancy for Tripura High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply JJA Group C 13 Post. Applications are invited for the post of Tripura High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply JJA Group C 13 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 21/09/ 2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 12/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 13
Name of the post vacancy: Tripura High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply JJA Group C 13 Post
Number of job vacancies : 13 Post
State of the vacancy : Tripura
Tripura High Court Recruitment 2020
Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy Short Details Notification
|Rajasthan High Court Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Must have basic knowledge of computers.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 21/09/ 2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 12/10/2020.
|Application Fee |
- General/EBC/OBC/Other state candidates application fee Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST candidates (Rajasthan Resident only) application fee Rs.350/-
- Junior Administrative Assistant (Group C) Pay Scale Offered Rs.16050 – 21400 per month.
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 45 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
- Written Exam.
- Type-writing test on Computer.
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Tripura.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post Tripura High Court 2020 Apply JJA Group C 13 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 21/09/ 2020. to 12/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of Tripura High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply JJA Group C 13 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.