TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 100 Post
Post Date : 21 September 2020
Vacancy for TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 100 Post. Applications are invited for the post of TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 100 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 24 September 2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 16 October 2020. Total number of vacancies are 100
Name of the post vacancy: TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 100 Post
Number of job vacancies : 100 Post
State of the vacancy : Tripura
Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2020
Personal Assistant Group C Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have Higher Secondary with Computer>Important Dates to remember
- Application Begin Date: 24 September 2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 16 October 2020.
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
- TPSC Personal Assistant Group C postpay Rs. 5700-24000+2800/-
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 41 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Tripura.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post TPSC Personal Assistant 2020 Apply Online for 100 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 24 September 2020. to 16 October 2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 100 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.