THDC ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply for 110 Post
Post Date : 21 September 2020
Vacancy for THDC ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply for 110 Post. Applications are invited for the post of THDC ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply for 110 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 18/09/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 20/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 110
Name of the post vacancy: THDC ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply for 110 Post
Number of job vacancies : 110 Post
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2020
ITI Apprentice Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed 10th pass and ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 18/09/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 20/10/2020.
- THDC ITI Apprentice Post Pay Rs.7700-9000/-.
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 30 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
- Please go to the official notification.
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Rishikesh, Uttar Pradesh.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post THDC ITI Trade Apprentice 2020 Apply for 110 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 18/09/2020. to 20/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of THDC ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply for 110 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.