Tamil Nadu TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Post Date : 19 September 2020
Vacancy for Tamil Nadu TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Tamil Nadu TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 26/09/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 26/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 10906
Name of the post vacancy: Tamil Nadu TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Number of job vacancies : 10906 Post
State of the vacancy : Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Notification 2020
Constable, Fireman, Warder Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 26/09/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 26/10/2020.
- For all candidates application Fee Rs.130/-
|Pay Scale Offered|
- Constable (Armed Reserve, Special Force), Jail Warder Grade II, Fireman post pay scale Rs. 18200-52900/-
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 24 Years.
|Selection Process for the job|
- Written Exam.
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
- PST (Physical Standard Test).
- Medical Test.
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Tamilnadu.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post Tamil Nadu TN Police Constable 2020
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 26/09/2020. to 26/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of Tamil Nadu TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.