SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Apply for Grade C & D Post
Post Date : 06 October 2020
Vacancy for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Apply for Grade C & D Post. Applications are invited for the post of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Apply for Grade C & D Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 10/10/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 04/11/2020. Total number of vacancies are
Name of the post vacancy: SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Apply for Grade C & D Post
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment Notification 2020
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have 12th/Intermediate Exam or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 10/10/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 04/11/2020.
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. Nil.
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D postpay Rs. (Rs. 35400- 112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 27 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
- Computer-Based Examination Paper-I and Paper-II.
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post SSC Stenographer 2020 Apply for Grade C & D Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 10/10/2020. to 04/11/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Apply for Grade C & D Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.