SBI SO Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
Post Date : 19 September 2020
Vacancy for SBI SO Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of SBI SO Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 18/09/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 08/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 83
Name of the post vacancy: SBI SO Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
Number of job vacancies : 83 Post
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Notification
Specialist Officer (Middle Management Grade Scale-II"2">Eligibility for the Recruitment
- Candidates should have Graduation, BE/B.Tech/MBA/PGDM/PG or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 18/09/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 08/10/2020.
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 750/.
- SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. Nil.
|SBI SO Salary|
- Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II) Scale of Pay Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950.
- Middle Management Grade Scale-III (MMGS III) Scale of Pay Rs.42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490.
|Age Limit for job|
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 56 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
- Online Test Pre and Mains Exam and interview
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post SBI SO Specialist Officer 2020
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 18/09/2020. to 08/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of SBI SO Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.