RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2020 Technician, Supervisor 20 Post
Post Date : 25 September 2020
Vacancy for RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2020 Technician, Supervisor 20 Post. Applications are invited for the post of RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2020 Technician, Supervisor 20 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 24 September 2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 26 September 2020. Total number of vacancies are 20
Name of the post vacancy: RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2020 Technician, Supervisor 20 Post
Number of job vacancies : 20 Post
State of the vacancy : Manipur
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal Recruitment Notification 2020
Technician, Supervisor Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, Class, Any Degree, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 24 September 2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 26 September 2020.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Lab Technician, OT Technician, Supervisor postpay Rs. 593/- Per Days.
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Manipur.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post RIMS Imphal 2020 Technician, Supervisor 20 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 24 September 2020. to 26 September 2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2020 Technician, Supervisor 20 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.