Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2020 Lecturer 31 Posts
Post Date : 14 October 2020
Vacancy for Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2020 Lecturer 31 Posts. Applications are invited for the post of Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2020 Lecturer 31 Posts. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 13 October 2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 22 October 2020. Total number of vacancies are 31
Name of the post vacancy: Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2020 Lecturer 31 Posts
Number of job vacancies : 31 Post
State of the vacancy : Punjab
Punjab Education Board Recruitment Notification 2020
Lecturer & DPE Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have MA, M.sc or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 13 October 2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 22 October 2020.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Lecturer & DPE Post pay scale Rs. 10300/-.
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 37 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Punjab.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post Punjab Education Board 2020 Lecturer 31 Posts
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 13 October 2020. to 22 October 2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2020 Lecturer 31 Posts
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.