PGIMER Chandigarh Faculty Recruitment 2020 Apply for 121 Post
Post Date : 21 September 2020
Vacancy for PGIMER Chandigarh Faculty Recruitment 2020 Apply for 121 Post. Applications are invited for the post of PGIMER Chandigarh Faculty Recruitment 2020 Apply for 121 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 15/09/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 28/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 121
Name of the post vacancy: PGIMER Chandigarh Faculty Recruitment 2020 Apply for 121 Post
Number of job vacancies : 121 Post
State of the vacancy : Chandigarh
National Institute of Technology Silchar
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
Faculty (Teaching) Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 15/09/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 28/10/2020.
- For General/OBC Candidates application fee Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates application fee Rs.500/-.
|Pay Scale Offered|
- Faculty Post Pay Scale Offered Rs.Rs.37400-67000/-.
|Age Limit for job|
- Please go through the official notification given below..
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Chandigarh.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post PGIMER Chandigarh Faculty 2020 Apply for 121 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 15/09/2020. to 28/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of PGIMER Chandigarh Faculty Recruitment 2020 Apply for 121 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.