OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020 Assistant Executive Engineer 210 Post
Post Date : 02 October 2020
Vacancy for OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020 Assistant Executive Engineer 210 Post. Applications are invited for the post of OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020 Assistant Executive Engineer 210 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 26 August 2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 5 October 2020. Total number of vacancies are 210
Name of the post vacancy: OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020 Assistant Executive Engineer 210 Post
Number of job vacancies : 210 Post
State of the vacancy :
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have a passed Degree 0r equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 26 August 2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 5 October 2020.
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Application Fee Rs. Nil.
- Assistant Executive Engineer postpay scale Rs. 15600-39100+5400/-
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 21 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 32 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Odisha.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post OPSC AEE 2020 Assistant Executive Engineer 210 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 26 August 2020. to 5 October 2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020 Assistant Executive Engineer 210 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.