NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 3800 Posts
Post Date : 21 September 2020
Vacancy for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 3800 Posts. Applications are invited for the post of NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 3800 Posts. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 19 September 2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 8 October 2020. Total number of vacancies are 3800
Name of the post vacancy: NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 3800 Posts
Number of job vacancies : 3800 Post
NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment Notification 2020
CHO Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have B.Sc (Nursing), Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 19 September 2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 8 October 2020.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Community Health Officer (CHO) postpay Rs. 20000/-
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 21 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 40 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post NHM MP CHO 2020 Apply Online for 3800 Posts
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 19 September 2020. to 8 October 2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 3800 Posts
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.