Nalanda Open University Recruitment 2020 Non-Teaching 64 Post
Post Date : 27 September 2020
Vacancy for Nalanda Open University Recruitment 2020 Non-Teaching 64 Post. Applications are invited for the post of Nalanda Open University Recruitment 2020 Non-Teaching 64 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 26/09/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 25/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 64
Name of the post vacancy: Nalanda Open University Recruitment 2020 Non-Teaching 64 Post
Number of job vacancies : 64 Post
State of the vacancy : Bihar
Nalanda Open University Recruitment Notification 2020
Non-Teaching Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class & Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 26/09/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 25/10/2020.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Nalanda Open University Non-Teaching Pay Rs.5200- 20200+ GP Rs.2800 to Rs.15600-39100+ GP Rs.5400
|Age Limit for job|
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 45 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Bihar.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post Nalanda Open University 2020 Non-Teaching 64 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 26/09/2020. to 25/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of Nalanda Open University Recruitment 2020 Non-Teaching 64 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.