MP High Court Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2020
Post Date : 05 September 2020
Vacancy for MP High Court Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2020.MP High Court Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2020. Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC, Jabalpur ha invited Online Application for the Recruitment Post of Civil Judge PCS J II Post Latest Vacancies 2020. Candidates who possess the necessary qualification and meet the eligibility criteria can go through the full notification and thereby apply online for the post.
Advt. Number - 325/Exam/2019 Phase II
Name of the post vacancy: MP High Court Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2020
State of the vacancy : Madhya Pradesh
- Application Begin Date : 22-09-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online : 05-11-2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 05-11-2020
- Online Correction : 10-12 November 2020
- Pre Exam Date : To be notified soon
- Mains Exam Date : To be notified soon
- General / Other State : 1122.Rs. 16/-
- OBC / SC / ST : 722.Rs. 16/-
- Portal Charge : Included
- Candidates can pay their exam fee Through Cash at MP Online Authorised Kiosk or Pay Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only
Vacancy Details Total : 252 Post
|Civil Judge Grade II
||21-35 as on 01/01/2020
||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
Some Useful Links
Link To Apply Online
Link Activate on 22/09/2020
Link To Download Notification
Link To Official Website
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post MP High Court Civil Judge PCS J 2020
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 22-09-2020 to 05-11-2020
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of MP High Court Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2020
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.