MCGM Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Doctor Recruitment 2020
Post Date : 19 September 2020
Vacancy for MCGM Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Doctor Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of MCGM Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Doctor Recruitment 2020. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is . Last date for the submission of application is Total number of vacancies are 80
Name of the post vacancy: MCGM Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Doctor Recruitment 2020
Number of job vacancies : 80 Post
State of the vacancy : Maharashtra
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
BMC Doctor Recruitment 2020
Doctor Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have MBBS/ MD/ BHMS/ BUMS or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Notification Date: 18/09/2020.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 21/09/2020.
- Please go to the official notification.
- MCGM Doctor Pay Rs.6000/- to Rs.100000/- Per Month.
|Age Limit for job|
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 45 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Speed Post/Email.
- Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post MCGM Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Doctor 2020
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from to
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of MCGM Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Doctor Recruitment 2020
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.