IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Engineer, Officer, Asst 81 Post
Post Date : 05 October 2020
Vacancy for IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Engineer, Officer, Asst 81 Post. Applications are invited for the post of IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Engineer, Officer, Asst 81 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 01/10/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 30/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 81
Name of the post vacancy: IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Engineer, Officer, Asst 81 Post
Number of job vacancies : 81 Post
State of the vacancy : Madhya Pradesh
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
IISER Bhopal Recruitment Notification 2020
Engineer, Registrar, Officer Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 01/10/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 30/10/2020.
- Please go through the official notification given below..
|Pay Scale Offered|
- Engineer, Registrar, Officer, Assistant & Other Pay Rs.118000-56900 to 23100-215900/-.
|Age Limit for job|
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 57 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Bhopal.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post IISER Bhopal 2020 Engineer, Officer, Asst 81 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 01/10/2020. to 30/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Engineer, Officer, Asst 81 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.