Air Force Open Rally Haryana
Haryana Indian Air Force Open Bharti 202
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or 3 Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics / Automobile /Computer Science /Instrumentation Technology /Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with minimum 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in a diploma or in intermediate /matriculation if English is not a subject in diploma. List of eligible diploma courses are available on the website airmenselection.cdac.in or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Online Pre- Registration for the Rally – 27/09/2020 at 11:00 AM to 28/09/2020 till 5:00 PM.
- Rally Date: 09/10/2020 to 20/10/2020.
- Admit Card Release Date: 6 October 2020.
- Exam Date: 09 October 2020 to 19 October 2020.
|Pay Scale Offered|
- Haryana Indian Air Force Airmen (Group X –Technical) pay Rs. 14600/- per month on training shall be paid. After completion of the training, Rs. 33100/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) will be provided
|Age Limit for job|
- Candidates born between 17/01/ 2000 and 30/12/2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the recruitment rally.
|Selection Process for the job|
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Some useful Links