GGH Mahe Recruitment 2020 Apply Officer, ANM, Driver 12 Post
Post Date : 09 October 2020
Vacancy for GGH Mahe Recruitment 2020 Apply Officer, ANM, Driver 12 Post. Applications are invited for the post of GGH Mahe Recruitment 2020 Apply Officer, ANM, Driver 12 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 8 October 2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 12 October 2020. Total number of vacancies are 12
Name of the post vacancy: GGH Mahe Recruitment 2020 Apply Officer, ANM, Driver 12 Post
Number of job vacancies : 12 Post
Govt General Hospital Mahe Recruitment Notification 2020
GGH Mahe Officer, ANM, Driver Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed 10th class, B.sc, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 8 October 2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 12 October 2020.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Nursing Officer, ANM, Driver postpay Rs. 10000-15000/-
|Age Limit for job|
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 40 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Puducherry.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post GGH Mahe 2020 Apply Officer, ANM, Driver 12 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 8 October 2020. to 12 October 2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of GGH Mahe Recruitment 2020 Apply Officer, ANM, Driver 12 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.