ESIC Faridabad Professor Recruitment 2020 Apply for 41 Post
Post Date : 26 September 2020
Vacancy for ESIC Faridabad Professor Recruitment 2020 Apply for 41 Post. Applications are invited for the post of ESIC Faridabad Professor Recruitment 2020 Apply for 41 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 24 September 2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 28 September 2020. Total number of vacancies are 41
Name of the post vacancy: ESIC Faridabad Professor Recruitment 2020 Apply for 41 Post
Number of job vacancies : 41 Post
State of the vacancy : Haryana
Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital Faridabad Recruitment Notification 2020
Assistant Professor Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have B.S, B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, M.S, PG with NET/ SLET/ SET, Ph.D or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 24 September 2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 28 September 2020.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor postpay Rs. 101000-177000/-
|Age Limit for job|
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 65 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Haryana.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post ESIC Faridabad Professor 2020 Apply for 41 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 24 September 2020. to 28 September 2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of ESIC Faridabad Professor Recruitment 2020 Apply for 41 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.