ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply for 17 Posts
Post Date : 21 September 2020
Vacancy for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply for 17 Posts. Applications are invited for the post of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply for 17 Posts. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 21 September 2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 30 September 2020. Total number of vacancies are 17
Name of the post vacancy: ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply for 17 Posts
Number of job vacancies : 17 Post
ECIL Recruitment Notification 2020
Technical Officer Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 21 September 2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 30 September 2020.
- Please go through the official notification given below..
|Pay Scale Offered|
- ECIL Technical Officer salary Rs. 23000/-.
|Age Limit for job|
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 30 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Hyderabad (Telangana).
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post ECIL Technical Officer 2020 Apply for 17 Posts
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 21 September 2020. to 30 September 2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply for 17 Posts
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.