ECHS Pulgaon Recruitment 2020 Clerk, Driver, Attendant 10 Post
Post Date : 21 September 2020
Vacancy for ECHS Pulgaon Recruitment 2020 Clerk, Driver, Attendant 10 Post. Applications are invited for the post of ECHS Pulgaon Recruitment 2020 Clerk, Driver, Attendant 10 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 20/09/2020. Last date for the submission of application is 26/09/2020. Total number of vacancies are 10
Name of the post vacancy: ECHS Pulgaon Recruitment 2020 Clerk, Driver, Attendant 10 Post
Number of job vacancies : 10 Post
State of the vacancy : Maharashtra
ECHS Pulgaon Recruitment Notification 2020
Clerk, Driver, Attendant Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th, 12th class, Graduate Degree, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 20/09/2020
- Last Date for Registration: 26/09/2020.
- Please go through the official notification given below..
- in-Charge, Dental Officer, Clerk, Female Attendant, Driver Pay Rs. 20000-30000/-.
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 40 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Offline.
- Job Location: ECHS Pulgaon, Maharashtra.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post ECHS Pulgaon 2020 Clerk, Driver, Attendant 10 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 20/09/2020 to 26/09/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of ECHS Pulgaon Recruitment 2020 Clerk, Driver, Attendant 10 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.