DSE Mizoram Teacher Recruitment 2020 Application Form 665 Post
Post Date : 02 October 2020
Vacancy for DSE Mizoram Teacher Recruitment 2020 Application Form 665 Post. Applications are invited for the post of DSE Mizoram Teacher Recruitment 2020 Application Form 665 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 30/09/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 03/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 665
Name of the post vacancy: DSE Mizoram Teacher Recruitment 2020 Application Form 665 Post
Number of job vacancies : 665 Post
State of the vacancy :
Directorate of School Education (DSE) Mizoram
DSE Mizoram Recruitment Notification 2020
DSE Mizoram Hindi Teacher Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 30/09/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 03/10/2020.
- General Candidates Application Fee Rs.150/-.
- Scheduled Tribe/ Caste/ OBC Application Fee Rs.200/-.
- High School and Middle School DSE Mizoram Hindi Teacher Pay Rs. 30000/- per month.
|Age Limit for job|
- Please go through the official notification given below..
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Director, School of Education Department.
- Job Location: Mizoram
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post DSE Mizoram Teacher 2020 Application Form 665 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 30/09/2020. to 03/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of DSE Mizoram Teacher Recruitment 2020 Application Form 665 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.