DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 5746 Post
Post Date : 17 September 2020
Vacancy for DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 5746 Post.DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 5746 Post. Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has invited applications for the post of 5764 Teachers. Minimum qualification is Graduation. Candidates who are interested in this job can go through the full notification and apply for these posts.
Name of the post vacancy: DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 5746 Post
State of the vacancy : Assam
Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam
DSE Assam Recruitment 2020
Graduate Teacher Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have Graduate or PG in Arts, Science subject with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduate and B.Ed or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 15/09/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 30/09/2020.
- Please go through the official notification given below..
|Pay Scale Offered|
- DSE Graduate Teacher Post Salary Rs. 14500- 60500+Rs.8700/-
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 40 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Assam.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post DSE Assam Graduate Teacher 2020 Apply Online for 5746 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 15/09/2020. to 30/09/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 5746 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.