Deogarh Court Recruitment 2020 Junior Clerk Cum Typist Post
Post Date : 21 September 2020
Vacancy for Deogarh Court Recruitment 2020 Junior Clerk Cum Typist Post. Applications are invited for the post of Deogarh Court Recruitment 2020 Junior Clerk Cum Typist Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 14/09/2020. Last date for the submission of application is 15/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 01
Name of the post vacancy: Deogarh Court Recruitment 2020 Junior Clerk Cum Typist Post
Number of job vacancies : 01 Post
State of the vacancy :
District & Sessions Judge Deogarh Recruitment 2020
Junior Clerk cum Typist Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed the 12th class, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 14/09/2020
- Last Date for Registration: 15/10/2020.
- Please go through the official notification given below..
- Junior Clerk cum Typist post-Pay Rs.8880 per month.
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 32 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Deogarh.
- Job Location: Deogarh, Odisha.
Some useful Links
|Click Here |
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post Deogarh Court 2020 Junior Clerk Cum Typist Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 14/09/2020 to 15/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of Deogarh Court Recruitment 2020 Junior Clerk Cum Typist Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.