DC Office Kinnaur Class IV Recruitment 2020 Peon,Sweeper 12 Post
Post Date : 11 October 2020
Vacancy for DC Office Kinnaur Class IV Recruitment 2020 Peon,Sweeper 12 Post. Applications are invited for the post of DC Office Kinnaur Class IV Recruitment 2020 Peon,Sweeper 12 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 06/10/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 20/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 12
Name of the post vacancy: DC Office Kinnaur Class IV Recruitment 2020 Peon,Sweeper 12 Post
Number of job vacancies : 12 Post
State of the vacancy : Himachal Pradesh
Deputy Commissioner Office Kinnaur Recruitment 2020
DC Office Kinnaur Peon, Sweeper (Class IV) Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed 5th, 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 06/10/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 20/10/2020.
- Please go to the official notification.
- For Peon pay Rs.312 per day.
- For Sweeper Rs. 39 per hour.
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 45 years as of 01.10.2020.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Deputy Commissioner, District Kinnaur (HP).
- Job Location: Himachal Pradesh.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post DC Office Kinnaur Class IV 2020 Peon,Sweeper 12 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 06/10/2020. to 20/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of DC Office Kinnaur Class IV Recruitment 2020 Peon,Sweeper 12 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.