DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020 Peon, Process Server Post
Post Date : 26 September 2020
Vacancy for DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020 Peon, Process Server Post. Applications are invited for the post of DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020 Peon, Process Server Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 25/09/ 2020. . Last date for the submission of application is 06/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 10
Name of the post vacancy: DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020 Peon, Process Server Post
Number of job vacancies : 10 Post
State of the vacancy : Assam
Office of the Deputy Commissioner Dhubri Recruitment 2020
Process Server & Peon Short Details Notification
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed 8th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 25/09/ 2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 06/10/2020.
|Application Fee |
- Please go to the official notification.
|Pay Scale Offered|
- Process Server & Office Peon (Grade-IV) postpay Scale Rs. 12000-52000/-.
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 40 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Assam.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post DC Office Dhubri 2020 Peon, Process Server Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 25/09/ 2020. to 06/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020 Peon, Process Server Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.