CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Non-Teaching 17 Post
Post Date : 30 September 2020
Vacancy for CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Non-Teaching 17 Post. Applications are invited for the post of CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Non-Teaching 17 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 29/09/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 31/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 17
Name of the post vacancy: CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Non-Teaching 17 Post
Number of job vacancies : 17 Post
State of the vacancy : West Bengal
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Kolkata Recruitment Notification 2020
CNCI Kolkata Non-Teaching Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary School, ITI Certificate, Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 29/09/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 31/10/2020.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Non-Teaching Pay Rs.25500 – 81100 to Rs.44900 – 142400.
|Age Limit for job|
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 56 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: West Bengal.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post CNCI Kolkata 2020 Apply Online for Non-Teaching 17 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 29/09/2020. to 31/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Non-Teaching 17 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.