Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply for Junior Clerk 251 Post
Post Date : 24 September 2020
Vacancy for Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply for Junior Clerk 251 Post. Applications are invited for the post of Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply for Junior Clerk 251 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is . Last date for the submission of application is Total number of vacancies are 251
Name of the post vacancy: Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply for Junior Clerk 251 Post
Number of job vacancies : 251 Post
Central Railway Recruitment 2020
Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk Vacancy Notification Details
|Central Railway Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed 12th class, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Starting date for Apply Online: 17/09/2020.
- Last date of submission of representation/objection in respective Depot: 05/10/2020.
- Last date of submission of objections by Depot to respective Sr. DPO/Dy. CPO/Personnel Officer of a concerned candidate: 12/10/2020.
- Last date of submission of objections by concerned Sr. DPO/Dy.CPO/Personnel Officer to RRC/CR: 22/10/2020.
- Central Railway Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk Rs.19900/-.
|Central Railway Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk Age Limit for job|
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 42 years as on 01 January 2020.
|Central Railway Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk Vacancy Selection Process for the job|
|Central Railway Recruitment How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post Central Railway 2020 Apply for Junior Clerk 251 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from to
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply for Junior Clerk 251 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.