CBHFL Recruitment 2020 Apply Officer, Assistant Manager 30 Posts
Post Date : 14 October 2020
Vacancy for CBHFL Recruitment 2020 Apply Officer, Assistant Manager 30 Posts. Applications are invited for the post of CBHFL Recruitment 2020 Apply Officer, Assistant Manager 30 Posts. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 14 October 2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 23 October 2020. Total number of vacancies are 30
Name of the post vacancy: CBHFL Recruitment 2020 Apply Officer, Assistant Manager 30 Posts
Number of job vacancies : 30 Post
Cent Bank Home Finance Limited Recruitment 2020
CBHFL Officer, Assistant Manager Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 14 October 2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 23 October 2020.
- For General application fee Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC application fee Rs.300/-.
- Officer, Senior Officer, Junior Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager pay Rs. 30000/-
|Age Limit for job|
- Please go through the official notification given below..
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Bhopal.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post CBHFL 2020 Apply Officer, Assistant Manager 30 Posts
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 14 October 2020. to 23 October 2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of CBHFL Recruitment 2020 Apply Officer, Assistant Manager 30 Posts
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.