BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 373 Post
Post Date : 14 October 2020
Vacancy for BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 373 Post. Applications are invited for the post of BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 373 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is . Last date for the submission of application is 18 November 2020. Total number of vacancies are 373
Name of the post vacancy: BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 373 Post
Number of job vacancies : 373 Post
State of the vacancy : Bihar
BPSC Recruitment Notification 2020
Bihar BPSC Auditor Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed CA/CS/MBA Finance or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Starting Date for Registration: 13 October 2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 18 November 2020.
- General/OBC Application Fee: Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ST Application Fee: Rs. 150/-.
- BPSC Auditor Post Pay Scale Offered Level – 06.
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 37 Years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online
- Job Location: Bihar.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post BPSC Auditor 2020 Apply Online for 373 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from to 18 November 2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 373 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.