Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020 System Officer 111 Posts
Post Date : 26 September 2020
Vacancy for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020 System Officer 111 Posts. Applications are invited for the post of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020 System Officer 111 Posts. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 24/09/ 2020. . Last date for the submission of application is 18/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 111
Name of the post vacancy: Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020 System Officer 111 Posts
Number of job vacancies : 111 Post
State of the vacancy : Maharashtra
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020
System Officer Vacancy Short Details Notification
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 24/09/ 2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 18/10/2020.
|Application Fee |
- Please go to the official notification.
|Pay Scale Offered|
- Senior System Officer & System Officer postpay Scale Rs. 40000-46000/-.
|Age Limit for job|
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 40 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Bombay.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post Bombay High Court 2020 System Officer 111 Posts
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 24/09/ 2020. to 18/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020 System Officer 111 Posts
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.