Bihar COMFED Recruitment 2020 Technician, Boiler Operator 39 Post
Post Date : 21 September 2020
Vacancy for Bihar COMFED Recruitment 2020 Technician, Boiler Operator 39 Post. Applications are invited for the post of Bihar COMFED Recruitment 2020 Technician, Boiler Operator 39 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 06/11/2020. Last date for the submission of application is 06/12/2020. Total number of vacancies are 39
Name of the post vacancy: Bihar COMFED Recruitment 2020 Technician, Boiler Operator 39 Post
Number of job vacancies : 39 Post
State of the vacancy : Bihar
Bihar COMFED Recruitment Notification 2020
COMFED Bihar Jr Technician & Jr Boiler Operator Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed 10th class with ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 06/11/2020
- Last Date for Registration: 06/12/2020.
- Please go through the official notification given below..
- Junior Technician & Junior Boiler Operator Pay Rs.5200-20200+2000/-.
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 37 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Patna/Bihar.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post Bihar COMFED 2020 Technician, Boiler Operator 39 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 06/11/2020 to 06/12/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of Bihar COMFED Recruitment 2020 Technician, Boiler Operator 39 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.