APVVP Ananthapuram Recruitment 2020 Apply Staff Nurse 22 Post
Post Date : 05 October 2020
Vacancy for APVVP Ananthapuram Recruitment 2020 Apply Staff Nurse 22 Post. Applications are invited for the post of APVVP Ananthapuram Recruitment 2020 Apply Staff Nurse 22 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 06/10/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 12/10/2020. Total number of vacancies are 22
Name of the post vacancy: APVVP Ananthapuram Recruitment 2020 Apply Staff Nurse 22 Post
Number of job vacancies : 22 Post
State of the vacancy :
APVVP Ananthapuram Recruitment Notification 2020
Staff Nurse Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate and GNM or B.Sc. (Nursing) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 06/10/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 12/10/2020.
- All applicants have to pay Rs.200/- in Demand Draft (DD) format as prescribed in the
- Non-Teaching Pay Rs.25500 – 81100 to Rs.44900 – 142400.
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 50 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Postal Address: District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP), Government General Hospital Campus, Ananthapuramu.
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post APVVP Ananthapuram 2020 Apply Staff Nurse 22 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 06/10/2020. to 12/10/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of APVVP Ananthapuram Recruitment 2020 Apply Staff Nurse 22 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.