APSCSC Recruitment 2020 CA & Technical Assistant 108 Post
Post Date : 23 September 2020
Vacancy for APSCSC Recruitment 2020 CA & Technical Assistant 108 Post. Applications are invited for the post of APSCSC Recruitment 2020 CA & Technical Assistant 108 Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 22/09/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 25/09/2020. Total number of vacancies are 108
Name of the post vacancy: APSCSC Recruitment 2020 CA & Technical Assistant 108 Post
Number of job vacancies : 108 Post
State of the vacancy : Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank Ltd Recruitment 2020
Technical Assistant & CA Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc./Graduate & CA or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 22/09/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 25/09/2020.
- There will be no application fee.
- Technical Assistant & Chartered Accountant postpay scale Rs. 20000-45000/-
|Age Limit for job|
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 35 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post APSCSC 2020 CA & Technical Assistant 108 Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 22/09/2020. to 25/09/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of APSCSC Recruitment 2020 CA & Technical Assistant 108 Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.