AMC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 500 Posts
Post Date : 21 September 2020
Vacancy for AMC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 500 Posts. Applications are invited for the post of AMC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 500 Posts. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 16/09/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 21/09/2020. Total number of vacancies are 500
Name of the post vacancy: AMC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 500 Posts
Number of job vacancies : 500 Post
Amdavad Municipal Corporation (AMC) Recruitment 2020
AMC Apprentice Vacancy Notification Details
|Eligibility for the Recruitment |
- Candidates should have passed ITI Pass (Commuter Operator and Programming Assistant) certificate, Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 16/09/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 21/09/2020.
- Please go through the official notification given below..
- Apprentice Post Pay Rs.6000-7700/-.
|Age Limit for job|
- Minimum Age for this vacancy: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for this vacancy: 30 years.
|Selection Process for the job|
- Please go to the official notification.
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Online.
- Job Location: Gujarat.
Some useful Links
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post AMC Apprentice 2020 Apply Online for 500 Posts
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 16/09/2020. to 21/09/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of AMC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 500 Posts
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.