Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Peon, Steno Post
Post Date : 21 September 2020
Vacancy for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Peon, Steno Post. Applications are invited for the post of Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Peon, Steno Post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are intersted in this vacancy can read the full notification below and apply online for the job before its due date. Starting date for the application is 19/09/2020.. Last date for the submission of application is 30/09/2020. Total number of vacancies are 6
Name of the post vacancy: Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Peon, Steno Post
Number of job vacancies : 6 Post
State of the vacancy : Uttar Pradesh
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification 2020
Peshkar, Peon and steno>Eligibility for the Recruitment
- Candidates must have retired employees of the District Court / Collectorate Court will be contracted for a maximum period of 02 years.
|Important Dates to remember |
- Application Begin Date: 19/09/2020.
- Last Date for Registration: 30/09/2020.
|Application Fee |
- Candidates will have not to pay any application fee.
- Allahabad High Court Peshkar, Peon "2">Age Limit for job
- Please go through the official notification given below..
|Selection Process for the job|
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Applications: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Allahabad High Court.
Some useful Links
- Application Form Hamirpur
How To Apply for the job
- Recruitment Vacany is for the post Allahabad High Court 2020 Apply Peon, Steno Post
- All Interested candidates can fill the form and apply from 19/09/2020. to 30/09/2020.
- All Candidates should go through the complete notification of Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Peon, Steno Post
- Interested Candidates for the job must check all their Eligibility Documents Properly before submitting
- Kindly Fill all your details correctly and upload Your Recent Photo, Sign, Valid ID Proof and Other required documents properly.
- Pay The required fee for the form correctly using the desired payment mode if fee is asked.
- Before finally submitting the Form Online recheck it thoroughly.
- Take the print out of the submitted form.